Voluntary Anti-Slavery Statement
Last Updated: 23 February 2021
Whilst R3 Limited does not meet the financial threshold which would require an anti-slavery statement, R3 has taken the decision to voluntarily set out its position.
- This statement sets out the steps that R3 undertakes to make sure that modern slavery and human trafficking is not taking place throughout our business or supply chain.
- R3 has a zero-tolerance approach to any form of modern slavery, and we are committed to acting in an ethical manner with integrity and transparency in all of our dealings and operations.
- We are committed to creating effective controls in place to safeguard against any form of modern slavery taking place within the business or our supply chain.
2. R3 Policies
We operate a number of policies to make sure that we are conducting business in an ethical and transparent manner. These include:
- Whistleblowing Policy. This ensures all employees know that they can raise concerns about how colleagues are being treated, or practices within our business or supply chain, without fear or reprisals.
- Conflict of Interest and Business Ethics Policy. This policy sets out the manner in which R3 behaves as an organization and how we expect R3 personnel to act.
- Employee Handbook. This makes sure that R3 provides an inclusive and accessible work environment where employees feel safe, respected and valued free from bullying, harassment and discrimination
- In order to identify and mitigate risk, R3 carries out sanctions, legal entity and financial checks on entities that it contracts with.
- Number of reports in 2019/20 indicating whether modern slavery practices have been identified in R3 business operations or supply chain: zero (0)
- Number of complaints received via its grievance and whistleblowing mechanisms: zero (0)
- Number of recorded instances of modern slavery within R3 and/or its supply chain and any related corrective action identified in the financial year 2019/20: zero (0).